Monday, March 31, 2008

More pictures!

Yay! You know that's why you check this blog! Now that we're back (and yes, we're back... but I'll let Mom pretend we're not and write "today we drove through Utah..." and all her crazy stuff so she can let you know how the trip home went...) I've been going through the pictures and I posted some on the earlier posts. So go ahead and look at those posts from New Orleans, San Antonio, Carlsbad, and maybe a few things in between. And be suuuuure to comment!

Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Rickerts!

Great photos Emily...you did a good job as the family photographer. Love, Grandma & Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Some trip Rickerts! Three weeks must seem like a long time away from home. Thanks for the San Antonio pictures; my wife (Arlene) and I are going there in the summer. I'm sure it will be much hotter then.
Welcome Home!
Hi Joyce! Hi Doyle!

Love, Rick from Rochester NY (an old friend, but not as old as your dad, from Aldan